At the same time, how pissed would you be if the US soccer team played a 4 OT game in the first round, only to show up to their next game absolutely exhausted to play a team that only played 90 minutes?
The overtimes only make sense when you absolutely have to have them. Like in a seven game series where both teams will be totally beat, or farther in the rounds when the players will just have to suffer.
This thing lasts a month. It seems like a pretty decent system to me.
- carlos-iordanidis likes this
- ghost-moon likes this
- scitchet likes this
- dubrie likes this
- seesansu likes this
- spicysammich likes this
- rycbar--123 likes this
- wildinnocent likes this
- hikergirl likes this
- piblokto likes this
- dubrie reblogged this from spicysammich and added:
- boxdog1 likes this
- spicysammich reblogged this from inothernews and added:
- stfuconservatives likes this
- ledan said: LOL I had to go search what the world series was
- egryan said: Oh, snap, ooodles.
- attackofthekillerderk said: Ah, but this is no championship game. This is, essentially, a regular season match still.
- gabeweb likes this
- initialresponse likes this
- notean reblogged this from inothernews and added:
- heavy-contact said: as much as i like MLB, the world series isn’t and never will be the WORLD series. and anyway after the group stage the games can’t end in a draw anyway and the fact you know the result shows you have an intertest, so enjoy the next month!
- halfpintlady likes this
- animateurs likes this
- ganjie said: Yeah but they arent as exciting.
- wordupwashington likes this
- lickypickystickyme said: you do not understand FOOTBALL…you do not. No FINALS game in football ends in a tie either. Now back to our regular programming.
- passthemike said: only the all star game. haha I kid, i kid. baseball is #1 in my heart.
- minaxbina likes this
- dammitshannon likes this
- cummystars likes this
- inothernews posted this